Master of Laws (LLM) Program
739/A Mehedibag Road, Chittagong , Bangladesh,Chittagong,Bangladesh
Master of Law (LLM) Program
Core & Elective Courses: 36-60 semester credit hours
The courses of study for the Degree of Master of Law (LL.M) shall extend over for a period of one (1) year 30 credits (8 x3=24+6=30) for the students who have achieved 4 years LL.B (Honours).
It will be for a period of two (2) years covering 60 credits (16 x3=48+6=48) for the students who have completed 2 years LL.B Degree.
1. Principles of Civil Litigation & Court Management.
2. Law of Human Rights.
3. Intellectual Property Law & Development.
4. Law of International Organizations.
5. Globalization & Comparative Legal System.
6. Admiralty And Maritime Law.
7. Alternative Dispute Resolution.
8. International Refugee Law & Migration.
9. Administrative Law.
10. International Criminal Justice.
11. Environmental Law.
12. European Union Law.
13. Corporate Law.
14. Muslim Family Law.
15. Project & Thesis.
1. Research Methodology.
2. Legal And Ethical Aspects of Business.
3. International Humanitarian Law.
4. Gender Justice.