Engr. Mohammad Arif Mohiuddin
|Designation||Qualification & Membership||Specialization||Total experience|
|Lecturer||PhD in Geotechnical Engg. (Ongoing, University of Western Australia, Perth)
Masters in Civil & Env. Engg. (Saitama University, Japan)
B.Sc. in Civil Engg. (CUET)
Foundation & Earthquake Engg.
4 years in Teaching and 5 years in Research
|1. Seminar on “Effects of soil nonlinearity on impedance functions of foundation piles” at Southern University Bangladesh, organized by Department of Civil Engineering, April-16, 2017.
2. “Challenges in Civil Engineering: Standpoint- Bangladesh”, special talk to theundergraduate students of the department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Saitama University, July 28, 2016.
3. “Introduction to Basic Civil Engineering and Bangladeshi Cultures” at Annual Global English Seminar, Urawa High School, Urawa, Saitama, Japan, November 30, 2015.
4. “Participated in the 17th International Summer Symposium” organized by International Activities Center, Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE), Okayama University, Okayama, Japan, September 16-17, 2015.
1. “An Investigation on Causes of Traffic Jam in Chittagong City: Muradpur Intersection in the Perspective”- by the final year students of Department of Civil Engineering, Southern University Bangladesh, (student ID: 0030451, 0030429, 0030418), February-2015.
1. D. Barua, M.M. Rahman, M.W.R. Chowdhury, M.M. Arif &M.A.Hasan : “Effectiveness of Rice Husk Ash (RHA) as a Partial Replacement of Cement in Concrete”. Submitted in the “4th International Conference on Civil Engineering Sustainable Developments” (ICCESD-2018)” to be held on February 9-11, 2018, KUET, Bangladesh.
2. M. M. Arif : “A Numerical Approach to Investigate Dynamic Stiffness and Damping of Piles Under Kinematic and Inertial Loadings”. Submitted in the “1st International Conference on Research and Innovations in Civil Engineering (ICRICE-2018)” to be held on January 12-13, 2018, Southern University Bangladesh, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
3. S. Das, A. Dhar, M. Chowdhury, M. M. Arif : “Suitability and Comparative Analysis of Local Coastal Sands in Concrete Construction”. Presented in the “2nd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering” (ICACE) December 26-28, 2014, CUET.
4. S. Das, K.M. Islam, M. M. Arif, A.M.F. Rashid: “An Investigation on Compressive Strength of Concrete with Recycled Aggregates”. Presented in the “2nd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering” (ICACE) December 26-28, 2014, CUET.