Second Convocation 2022:
Registration is going on for the 2nd Convocation of Southern University Bangladesh. Students who completed their graduation within Spring 2010 to Fall 2020 semester are eligible to attend the 2nd Convocation 2022.
- Graduated students are requested to fill out the Online Registration ID Card Form at Part1 (Spring 2015-Fall 2020) (Registration ID Card)
part2: Registration Confirmation
- A recent passport size color photograph must be uploaded on the convocation portal for registration.
- Original provisional Certificates (if taken) must be submitted to the Controller of Examinations office at the time of receiving the original Certificates.
- Convocation Registration Fee: BDT. 1000/
- Convocation Fee: Candidates must pay BDT3000/- for single degree and BDT5000/- for dual degree in the same convocation. (If not paid)
Pay to Bank :
A/C Name : Southern University Bangladesh
Prime Bank A/C No: 3134316012518 Branch : IBB. O.R Nizam Road
Global Islami Bank A/c No: 1130000002797 Branch : Mehedibag
Graduates who are staying out of Chattogram Can also pay the convocation fees from any Branch of Prime Bank & Global Islami Bank. (Please mention your Student Name, ID, Serial No:, Date of Payment Clearly in the Deposit Slip)
- Before final submission, upload Bank pay slip, Photograph, and Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
- Without valid email and Mobile number registration will not be accepted.
For Online Payment: https://www.southern.edu.bd/payonline/
Please mention convocation registration fee in the payment type.
Last date for registration: March 13, 2022
Due to Covid-19 situation only limited number of students will be allowed based on first come first registration.
For further queries please contact:
Phone: +0241380105-14; Ext: 0, 100
Mobile:+880 01911882764; 1761497678; 01711395977
First Convocation 2010: March 27, 2010
Institute of Engineers, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Convocation Speaker : Professor Dr. Jamal Nazrul Islam
Vice-Chancellor : Professor AJM Nuruddin Chowdhury
Convocation Marshall: Prof. Dr. Ishrat Jahan
1st Convocation Explanatory Note
Total Graduates =585
Faculty of Business Administration
Undergraduate Students: 55
Graduate Students : 286
Faculty of Arts Social Science & Law
Undergraduate Students: 140
Graduate Students : 47
Faculty of Science & Engineering
Undergraduate Students: 45
Graduate Students : 12