Engr. Amrita Das
|Designation||Qualification & Membership||Specialization||Total experience|
|Assistant Professor||M. Engg. inStructural Engg. (A.I.T., Thailand)
B.Sc. in Civil Engg. (CUET)
|Structural Engineering||9 years in Teaching and
10 years in Research
|1. A.Das, Islam, M. A.Cylindrical wedge-type compression free bracing system for moment resisting frame structures. Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering. CUET, 167-168 (2016).
2. Amrita Das, Mohammad Shariful Islam, Md. Jahangir Alam, Nusrat Hoque. “HOUSING REPORT, Mud House of Bangladesh,” Published by World Housing Encyclopedia on www.world_housing.net, an Encyclopedia of Housing Construction in Seismically Active Areas of the World. Report no. 143 (2008)
3. Md. Moinul Islam, Md. Saiful Islam, Md. AftaburRahman, Amrita Das. “Strength Behavior of Mortar Using Slag as Partial Replacement of Cement,” Galaxy (Dhaka), Journal of Military Institute of Science and Technology, 3 (3), 71-79 (2011).
4. Md. Moinul Islam, Md. Saiful Islam, Bipul Chandra Mondal, Amrita Das. “Strength behavior of mortar using slag with cement in sea water environment,” Published by Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB) Journal of Civil Engineering (IEB), 37 (2), 111-112 (2009).
|1. Cylindrical wedge-type compression free bracing system for moment resisting frame structures. Presented on February 9, 2016 at Seminar hall, Department of Civil Engineering, Southern University Bangladesh.
1. Seismic vulnerabilility assessment in Chittagong city corporation area: A case study of Jamal khan, ward no.-20, Part- 2.(Spring-2017)
2. Seismic vulnerabilility assessment in Chittagong city corporation area: A case study of Jamal khan, ward no.-20, Part- 1. (Spring-2017)
3. Evaluation of performance of pervious concrete slab-A step towards solution of waterlogging problem. (Spring-2016)
4. Evaluation of performance of Pervious concrete(with fine aggregate) slab-A step towards solution of waterlogging problem(Spring-2016)
6. Effect of cover depth on the performance of concrete made with brick chips as Coarse Aggregate in marine environment. (Fall-2016)
8. Trend Analysis of Temperature & Rainfall of Bangladesh for last 52 years.(Fall-2016)
9. Strength behavior of concrete in marine environment by using different sands. (Spring-2013)
10. Strength behavior of mortar in marine environment by using different sands. (Spring-2013)
- Cylindrical Wedge-type compression free bracing System for moment resisting Frame structure. A. Das, A. Islam,3rd International Conference on Advance Civil Engineering (ICACE) 2016, Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET), Bangladesh.
- The UPV Study of Slag Concrete in Saline Environment. Moinul Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul Islam, Amrita Das, Md. Saiful Islam Published in “International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Renewable Energy (ICMERE),” 2011, Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET), Bangladesh.