Undergraduate Programs are designed to graduate business, legal, and technology professionals directed toward employment in related areas. A maximum of 190 semester hours and a minimum of 120 semester hours are required depending upon the academic background in English and Math of the student. All degree have unique requirements, students should know all regulations and the particular requirements for each degree.
Faculty of Business and Faculty of Arts, Social Science & Law operates three semesters in an academic year: Spring, Summer, and Fall. Faculty of Science & Engineering operates its program two semesters in an academic year: Spring and Fall.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Hotel & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Bachelor of Law ( LLB)
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering (B.Sc in CSE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic & Communication Engineering (B.Sc in ECE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (B.Sc in EEE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (B.Sc in CE)
Course Enrollment Dates
Students approved for admission may enroll in on-campus courses any time prior to and including the first two weeks of class for each semester.